DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Industrial Computed Tomography (CT) System Growth Opportunities" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This global industrial CT system market research is focused on assessing the current status of the market by identifying key market participants, breadth of products and technologies available in the market, key market activities, including acquisitions, product launches, innovations, and other technology trends.
This research will further look into areas where CT can be effectively applied across industry verticals, such as automotive, aerospace, electronics, and medical devices. The market has been analyzed in detail from a global perspective, understanding how CT is being perceived in Europe, North America, and APAC.
A key factor driving the need for industrial CT systems is the growing complexity in the design and manufacturing of components that utilize new processes, new materials, and intricate geometries that require advanced quality control and assurance solutions. Conventional dimensional measurement technologies (e.g., CMM) are not able to meet such requirements, which led to the emergence of CT as one of the most effective technologies.
Industrial CT systems are found to be resourceful in R&D and manufacturing applications alike. The publisher further foresees that CT will emerge as a powerful tool for decision making and inline production specifically. Rising complexity and volume of production, growing need to save costs due to destructive testing, and increasing demand for precise analyses of objects will together drive the need for CT in industrial environments.
However, there are critical challenges that market participants need to address to accelerate investment attractiveness among its customers. Technology innovations and smart methodology developments that will reduce image acquisition and reconstruction time, improve image resolution, and accelerate throughput will be important to overcome such challenges.
Prominent market participants in each of these segments have been identified and analyzed. This study also aims at throwing light on what market participants are currently doing in this space, supported by how the market is likely to transform the manufacturing arena in the coming years.
This could come out as being extremely helpful to the current set of participants in the market that are looking at understanding what their competitors are doing in the space. It can also serve as a major point of reference for all other market participants that are not aware of the immense benefits of CT or are on the verge of making a move in the market.
Key Issues Addressed
- What is the current status of the industrial CT systems market?
- Did the market growth in 2020? What is the expected growth in the short term?
- Will the market continue to grow in the mid-to-long term?
- Which verticals should be focused on to capture short-, mid-and long-term opportunities?
- Does the market require technological advancements?
- What are the key challenges that the market faces?
- Will market participants overcome these challenges in the next 5 years?
- What are the key end-user trends that will impact the industrial CT system market in the next 5 years?
- Which are the key market participants by verticals?
- What factors determine the competition across each vertical?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Strategic Imperatives
- Why Is It Increasingly Difficult to Grow?
- The Strategic Imperative
- The Impact of Top Three Strategic Imperatives on the Global Industrial Computed Tomography (CT) System Market
- Growth Opportunities Fuel the Growth Pipeline Engine
2. Growth Opportunity Analysis, Industrial Computed Tomography System Market
- Industrial CT System Market Scope of Analysis
- Industrial CT System Operating Principle
- Evolution of the CT system for Application in Dimensional Metrology and Inspection
- Industrial Computed Tomography System Measurement Capabilities
- Industrial CT System Market Segmentation
- Market Definition of End Users
- Key Competitors for Industrial CT System Market
- Key Growth Metrics for Global Industrial CT System Market
- Distribution Channels for Industrial CT System Market
- Growth Drivers for Global Industrial CT System Market
- Growth Driver Analysis
- Growth Restraints for Global Industrial CT System Market
- Growth Restraint Analysis
- Forecast Assumptions
- Revenue and Unit Shipment Forecast, Industrial CT System Market
- Revenue Forecast, Industrial CT System Market
- Revenue Forecast Analysis
- Revenue Forecast by X-ray Tube Voltage, Industrial CT System Market
- Revenue Forecast Analysis
- Revenue Forecast by Industry Vertical, Industrial CT System Market
- Revenue Forecast Analysis by Industry Vertical, Industrial CT System Market
- Revenue Forecast by Region, Industrial CT System Market
- Revenue Forecast Analysis by Region, Industrial CT System Market
- Pricing Trends, Industrial CT System Market
- Competitive Environment
- Revenue Share, Industrial CT System Market
- Revenue Share Analysis
- Company Profile - Waygate Technologies
- Company Profile - Zeiss
- Company Profile - Yxlon International
- Company Profile - Nikon Metrology
- Company Profile - Wenzel Group
- Top Participants - Product Highlights
- Top Participants - SWOT Analysis
3. Key Trends, Industrial CT System Market
- Key Trends - Additive Manufacturing
- Key Trends - Advanced Software Solutions to Support Digital Transformation
- Key Trends - Emerging Applications for Industrial CT System
4. Growth Opportunity Analysis, Automotive Industrial CT System Market
- Key Growth Metrics for Automotive Industrial CT System Market
- Revenue Forecast, Automotive Industrial CT System Market
- Revenue Forecast Analysis, Automotive Industrial CT System Market
- Revenue Forecast Analysis, Key Drivers for the Automotive Industrial CT System Market
- Key Trends, Electric Vehicles (EV) Impact on Automotive Industrial CT System Market
- Key Trends, Emergence of Hydrogen Fuel-cell Cars
- Competitive Environment
5. Growth Opportunity Analysis, Aerospace and Defense Industrial CT System Market
6. Growth Opportunity Analysis, Electronics Industrial CT System Market
7. Growth Opportunity Analysis, Medical Device Industrial CT System Market
8. Growth Opportunity Analysis, Others Industrial CT System Market
9. Growth Opportunity Universe, Industrial CT System Market
- Growth Opportunity 1 - Inline CT Solutions for Enhanced Quality Control
- Growth Opportunity 2 - Track and Market Solutions for QC in Additive Manufacturing
- Growth Opportunity 3 - Robotic Automation for Faster Quality Control and Inspection
- Growth Opportunity 4 - Closed Loop Systems for Real-time Inline Quality Control
10. Next Steps
- Nikon Metrology
- Waygate Technologies
- Wenzel Group
- Yxlon International
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vyj8de
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900