Ultimate Chicken Horse, the critically-acclaimed party platformer where friends build the level as they play, arrives today on PlayStation 4 in North and South America.
Clever Endeavour Games will bring Ultimate Chicken Horse to PlayStation 4 in Japan on Thursday, 14 Dec., Xbox One worldwide on Friday, 15 Dec., PlayStation 4 in Europe Monday, 18 Dec., then to Nintendo Switch as early as possible in 2018.
Test the limits of friendships by placing platforms and deadly traps throughout a stage, before jumping to the end of the level. Any animal that successfully navigates the player-made obstacle course gets points towards victory. Whether playing online or locally, there's always a way to sabotage pals.
A trunkful of new content debuts today on PlayStation 4 while simultaneously landing on PC via the free Elephantastic Update. The new content will be available at launch for Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. A new Elephant character, Jungle Temple and Volcano levels, new platforms and traps, and a Challenge Mode are included in the update.
Players can build, save, and share custom levels in Challenge Mode. Show stages off to friends or take them global and compete on leaderboards for the best times. The new level discovery system highlights trending stages and also allows players to search for levels by difficulty or look for their friends' creations.
- Play with friends online and locally via PlayStation 4 and PC with cross-play
- Alternate between strategic block placement and twitch control platforming
- Select from a huge library of blocks to create an infinite variety of levels
- Discover locations such as the Farm, Iceberg, Dance Party, Pyramids and more
- Create, save, and share custom levels
- Challenge friends to beat your levels in Challenge Mode, with global leaderboards
- Play as a chicken, horse, sheep, and other animals
- Enjoy the fun, cartoony art style
- Party to a sweet funky soundtrack